Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day

Well, school is in full swing! I had my first two nutrition exams (I'm taking the 8 week class, so we have a unit exam per week. I made a 94 on the first and a 100 on the 2nd. My first Chem. exam is today, so wish me luck!! It's been go-go-go for the past 2 weeks, so Labor Day was a nice break!
So, for our Labor Day, we finally had nice weather for a change! It has been so hot here, with average temps 106-108 and awfully humid (Not as humid as Arkansas, but much more humid that we are used to when we've lived in Lubbock TX for the past several years!) So, Faith and I woke up and had breakfast with Meg and Braxton, then went to the park for an hour and a half! The weather was in the upper 60s/low 70s and was so nice!! :) The kids haven't been able to play all summer because of the heat, so they were taking advantage of this! Then Meg and I went to WalMart to get a few things before Faith and I headed home for lunch. My poor child was so exhausted she didn't even eat lunch before she crashed for her afternoon nap! I studied for a bit while she slept, then she woke up and we played some more! :) It was all in all a great day with my little princess...daddy was working in Kansas so he didn't get to spend the day with us but we'll spend time with him when I get home from school tonight!
Anyways, Just thought I'd post a short one before I head to class. Hope everybody has a great day! :)
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment